Chicken with ham and garlic
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We prepare the chicken for breading, that is, we wash it, we cut it and we put slices of ham and garlic cloves in the notches.
In a bowl, prepare a mustard mayonnaise. Mustard, salt, pepper and oil, mix. With this mix we grease the chicken, after placing it in a yena bowl. The rest of the ham, cut it into pieces, together with the peppers and tomatoes and put them next to the chicken, add a cup of water and bake for about 1 hour and 1/2 over medium heat. From time to time we grease the chicken with the juice from the bowl.
You can use any kind of garnish, I fried some potatoes because it was more convenient, but it goes very well with rice, pasta ...
That's about it, licked upside down .....
Bacon, ham, mussels and ribs kept in brine and smoked
Meat which you want to keep for longer brine, which you prepare as follows: weigh the meat (bacon, ham, mussels, ribs). For every 10 kg of meat you put 800 g of salt.
Place in a deeper bowl or a little first ham, then bacon cut into rectangular pieces, bacon and muscles. Sprinkle each row with a little salt and spices (bay leaves, allspice, thyme).
Prepare brine of water with salt and mix well until the salt melts and pour over the meat. Brine it must cover the meat. After 3-4 days, remove ribs and muscles and you make them languish. bacon take them out of brine every 2-3 days and prick them with a fork to penetrate better brine.
After that you put them back. Bacon take it out after 7-8 days and leave it to dry. bacon you keep them for 2 weeks, and if they are very big, you leave them for another 3-4 days, then you put them away. When they are all well dried, you smoke them.
The best smoke that gives the meat a pleasant taste is corn cobs. An easy and practical way to smoked it's a bottomless barrel. Instead of the bottom, place a basin or other larger vessel.
On its bottom lay a layer of ash, then embers (burning coals), and over the embers a row of coke moistened to burn smoldering.
The pieces of bacon, ham, muscle and bacon he hung them on the sticks, and the sticks rested them on the edge of the barrel so that the flesh was inside the barrel.
Cover the barrel with a few newspapers over which you put a bag so that the smoke does not come out. in 4-5 hours the meat is smoked and acquires a beautiful color.
Take care! If you want to put sausages, keep in mind that it smokes as fast as bacon. During the entire smoking period, at intervals of 15-20 minutes, lift the bag a little to see if the coke has ignited.
If necessary, add another row of coke. If they catch fire, throw a handful or two of sawdust over them. After smoking, store the smoked products in a cool, dry pantry.
Maybe you also like:
Recipe of the day: Beans with pork and vegetables
Beans with pork and vegetables from: pork, olive oil, salt, pepper, peppers, onions, garlic, cumin, chili powder, roasted peppers, gogonele, chicken soup, beans, sour cream, green onions, coriander, cheddar . Ingredients: 1 kg pork tenderloin, cubes 1 tablespoon olive oil 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1 cup pepper […]
Recipe of the day: Pork ribs with baked sauce
Pork ribs with baked sauce from: pork ribs green onion, lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, bay leaf, garlic, pepper. Ingredients: 450 g pork ribs chopped green onions and lemon juice 2 tablespoons oil Marinated ingredients: ¼ cup sauce […]
Recipe of the day: Pork salad with spicy dressing
Pork salad with spicy dressing from: lemon juice, fish sauce, ginger, chili sauce with garlic, pork, garlic, canola oil, red onion, carrot, coriander, hazelnuts, rice. Dressing ingredients: ¼ cup lemon juice 1 tablespoon fish sauce 1.5 tablespoons freshly grated ginger ½ tablespoon chili sauce […]
Recipe of the day: Baked pork breast
Baked pork breast from: pork breast, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, coriander seeds, paprika, chili powder, oil. Ingredients: 400gr pork breast rosemary thyme salt and paprika pepper coriander seeds chili powder oil Preparation: Grease the meat with olive oil, then season. Heat the grill in […]
Baked chicken with olives and garlic
I had a tablespoon of olive salsa left, I used it efficiently! Being so potent in taste, it didn't take much more to invigorate the chicken steak. I had imagined some lamb chops standing on top of the bean puree, but I was content with what I had in the freezer.
For those who are fasting now: the combination of white beans and salsa is wonderful, there is no need for meat. The following option can be done: keep 2-3 tablespoons of beans before making the puree. Mix the beans with the salsa and place them in the crater in the middle of the puree. Serve with toast or tortilla chips. As you can't add anchovies to the salsa now, replace them with a little greens (dill and parsley).
Chicken with lemon and garlic
Try another way to cook the chicken. It is made very quickly and is delicious. The sauce is a delight and, even if you can't believe it, the sour and aromatic taste of lemon fits perfectly with the chicken.
1. Dry the chicken well with paper towels, then add salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and lightly fry the chicken, 6-7 minutes on each side, until golden. Then take the chicken out on a plate.
3. Turn on medium heat and add the butter to the pan. When it has melted, add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and leave it on the fire for about a minute. Add the flour and mix so that it covers the onion and garlic. Leave it on the fire for another minute.
4. Add the cream or milk and chicken broth and stir until the lumps of flour are gone. After setting this mixture on fire, add the fried chicken. Leave everything on the fire until the chicken is done, then add the lemon juice. For more taste, you can put a little lemon peel.
Chicken legs with carrots and garlic are delicious and healthy, and for these you need chicken legs, carrots, garlic, bay leaves, a little oil, salt and pepper.
I boiled the washed chicken legs in a little cold water, for about 15 minutes. I frothed them a few times, then I put them in a pan, fried them on both sides for about 10 minutes, turning them from time to time.
The carrot, grated on a large grater, I put it in hot oil, in a cauldron, a pan of tuci. I kept spinning it there until it started to soften and crumble. I then put the chopped garlic, a cup of chicken juice, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf. I put a lid on it and let it simmer for about 30-40 minutes.
Then I put the chicken legs in the oven over the carrot sauce and I left some more boils, I think about 10 minutes, total. or rather until it drops from the juice and a sauce is made.
CHICKEN CUT WITH GARLIC
Then pour the milk a little to get a uniform paste without lumps
If a cup of milk is not enough, add more or make up with water.
Add sour cream and chicken and let it boil for about 10-15 minutes
(with lid and stirring often so as not to stick).
Season with salt and pepper, add the crushed garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Serve with polenta.
Buuuna of everything! If it's hot outside, go well with beer.
How to prepare red chicken with garlic and parmesan
- cut 2 pieces of LaProvincia chicken breast in the middle, so that the result is butterfly-shaped.
- Chops 5 cloves of garlic and fry them in a pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil .
- Grease the chicken with the contents a packet of red food paint on both sides and add it to the pan.
- Let the chicken brown on each side for 10 minutes, over low heat.
- Add 3 drops of black food paint randomly on each piece of chicken breast.
- Laugh Parmesan on each side of the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper .
- Cover everything with a lid and cook for another 10 minutes on each side, during which time the cheese and garlic color.
- Put everything on the plate and scare the little ones!
Chef tips for red chicken with garlic and parmesan
- What should the chicken look like at the end? Like a pair of burned lungs.
- Chicken cooked under the lid should leave its juice, from which a very small amount of sauce is formed. If this does not happen, you can fill it with ½ cup of water.
- Do you feel the need to top it off with a sauce? Mix Alfredo pasta sauce with mushrooms in a pan, heat everything, add noodles or black macaroni and add parmesan when you add the sauce to the plate.
- If you want to keep the chicken breast in the marinade, don't forget to clean it well before preparing it. The presence of certain substances in the marinade may affect the adhesion of the food coloring.
Chicken with garlic and Parmesan, bloody and black
Have you ever eaten chicken breast that looks like bloody lungs with almost black parmesan? Not even the little ones? Then this Halloween you will have a scary culinary premiere.
Thai chicken with garlic
In a bowl (preferably ceramic) put the chopped chicken, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and brown sugar. Stir to combine the flavors, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. (If you don't have time to marinate, you can cook it right away).
In a non-stick pan or saucepan, over low to medium heat, cook the chicken (in slices, so that it does not stick and risk not penetrating completely and evenly), stirring occasionally.
Remove the chicken from the pan. Pour the remaining marinade into the ceramic bowl and simmer over low heat until it thickens and acquires the consistency of a sauce, a glaze.
Put the chicken back in the pan, along with the finely chopped coriander and hot pepper. Stir twice to glaze the chicken and combine the flavors.
Serve with a simple basmati rice & # 8211 over which you pour plenty of casserole sauce & # 8211 and sliced cucumbers.